律宾学习生活 学生采 访 游学学校经历分
4. 在CIP ，谁是你最喜欢的老师？菲律宾学习生活 学生采访 游学学校经历分享
事实上，我喜欢这里的所有老师，如果非要说名字的话。我会说Christian老师, Johnny老师, Tori老师 和Ditas老师.
8. 到目前为止，你对CIP 有什么美好的回忆吗？
Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help themac reh their goals and be prepared for their future.Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. What made you decide to choose a language course in the Philippines?
– Comparing with other countries’ school, students can take 1 on 1 class. This style is effective for beginner to start studying English. 菲律宾学习生活 学生采访 游学学校经历分享
2. What are your impressions of studying English in the Philippines?
– Teachers encourage me to study and tried to understand my personality. They not only taught me English but also told about life.
3. Do you think your English has improved while studying English in the Philippines?
– When I came here. I couldn’t speak English at all and my score was A1. After four months, I can speak thirty percent of what I want to say. Moreover, I was able to get good score which was B1 in the exam.
4. Who is your favorite teacher in CIP?
– Actually, I like all of my teachers but if I would have to mention names, I would say Teacher Christian, Teacher Johnny, Teacher Tori and Teacher Ditas.
5.What can you say about the school environment?
– I’m very satisfied with the school’s environment.
6. Have you made many friends during your time here?
– Yes I did. I was able to make foreign friends. Because of them, I got interested in foreign countries culture.
7. What can you say about your 1 on 1 class with a native teacher?
– It was a good opportunity for me to hear Native speaker before I go to Canada.
8. What good memories do you have so far from your time at CIP?
– I was able to review and considerate my life. My teacher pointed out my bad habbit, and praised my good personality during class. While I was working in Japan, I didn’t have any time to think about my life deeply.
9. Are you going to recommend English language schools in the Philippines to your friends?
– If my friends were beginner for English, I would recommend them to study in the Philippines.