Inquiring and Counseling
• You will have a counseling session with one of our CIP staff or agency. This CIP staff will guide you on what you will need in order to prepare for your English studies overseas.
• CIP staff will help you from processing the application to your departure
• Register via our homepage or our partner agency, Apply for admission through the agency. The invoice will be issued within 3 days after paying the admission fee.
Passport Confirmation and Booking a Flight
• Check the expiration date of your passport and make sure that the term of validity is more than 6 months. Prepare copies of your passport and extra passport photos in case of emergency
• Book your flight according to the study period. 1 or 2, We suggest you to arrive days before your first day at CIP
• Send your flight information to CIP
Payment of School Tuition
• Check the tuition fee, and make a payment of the tuition fee 4 weeks before the start of your study period
Buying a Plane Ticket
• Purchase a plane ticket when the payment for the tuition fee is completed by checking available seats.
• Make sure to check if your English name matches the English spelling on your passport.
Taking CIP Online Placement Test
• Go to https://www.cipenglishschool.com/test-your-english/ and take online test atleast a week before your arrival.
*You will get the result within 3 days.
Orientation Before Departure
• Review the orientation file, and pick-up letter before you leave.
Final Preparation for Departure
• VISA, no-visa entry is available for 21 days in the Philippines. (you may apply for a 59 day visa)
○ CIP will help you with your visa application when you arrive in the Philippines with a no-visa entry
○ Exchange some money ahead (the best currency rate is to exchange your money to US $100)
○ Make an international cash card with a Visa or Mastercard logo on it
• International Student Insurance, We recommend you apply for this insurance isnce medical expenses are pricy for international students in the Philippines
(You may apply for it individually or inquire at your agency)
○ Prepare useful personal things belongings like such as electronic dictionary, books, sun block, cap, clothes, swimsuit, toiletries, medicines, camera, towel, etc
• You should arrive at least 3 hours before the schedule. Double check your E-Ticket, passport and the weight of your baggage
• Avoid purchasing tax-free goods. It may be charged with an extra tax according to the price of the product
• Proceed out of the airport building after passing through immigration; you will meet one of our CIP staff holding a CIP sign
CIP Officially launched its first location in Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines.
Recognized and Accredited by TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority), a government agency which grants programs and sets standards to provide quality education skills development.
Recognized and authorized by the Bureau of Immigration to file SSP (Special Study Permit) for foreigners who wish to engage in short-term study in the Philippines.
The completion of the 1st Dormitory Building.
CIP offered 1on1 and Group Classes with Native Speakers as well as Business Course.
CIP started to give Aeta support.
CIP provided the employee training program to KDDI, Japanese Company.
CIP is making its mark among the fastest booked school in Japan.
CIP has created a Multi-Cultural Environment from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Russia and so on.
The competition of the 2nd Dormitory building.
Recognized and authorized by LCCI, UK to establish an official Business Diploma Course and became the first LCCI Testing Preparation Center in the Philippines.
CIP provided the employee training program to Rakuten Bank, Japanese Company
Singed an MOU with Central Luzon College of Science and Technology- San Fernando Campus to conduct a joint English Credit Program.
The completion of the 3rd Dormitory building.
Authorized and Recognized as a Review Center for IELTS IDP Australia.
Teamed up with Abba’s Medical Mission Charity to provide healthcare, medical and dental care.
CIP opened the orphanage volunteer program to students.
The completion of the Student Service Center and Lounge building at the heart of the campus.
Singed another MOU with Central Luzon College of Science and Technology for the Subic Campus to conduct a joint English Credit Program.
Collaborated with WOWPAMPANGA, Travel Agency inside the campus and has provided Travel, Transportation, and Visa Extension services to its students.
Launching of the Representative office in Pusan, Korea.
Added a full-court size Gymnasium, Training Room and Conference Room.
Accredited as a Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre.
Teamed up with HOLIDAY INN HOTEL, CLARK, the best multinational brand of hotels for an Internship Program.
Celebrates 8 years of success, reflecting the school’s growing global reach.
European Students Acceptance.