學習一門新語言並不容易，有時可能會覺得很沮喪。 不要專注於內容，因為你可能已經記住了很多詞彙並記住了不同的語法規則，只是你還不知道如何用語言完整的表達自己。 多多應用和保持信心將幫助您提高技能。
1. Why did you choose to work at CIP?
– Teaching is my passion and I believe that CIP is the best school to help me enhance my teaching skills, for it has certified trainers and stimulating environment suitable for imparting knowledge to students from different countries.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– Engaging my students in all lessons by eliciting ideas, knowing your students’ strengths and weaknesses, proper concept checking and enabling them to apply what they have learned in daily life are the best methods to improve my students’ skill.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– I like to teach Speaking and Writing because students can freely express their ideas about different topics, and there is interaction between student and teacher.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– Sharpening my ax such as attending different seminars and lectures on how to teach students effectively and continuously learning from my mistakes to develop my weakness. My students also play a key role for my improvement, for they give me experience and lessons that I won’t be able to read in books.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– Learning a new language is not easy and may sometimes lead to frustration. Do not focus on the content because you may have memorized a lot vocabulary and remember different grammar rules, yet you don’t know how to express yourself using the language. Application and confidence will help you improve your skill.