– 每當我對菲律賓的學習 和生活有疑慮和問題時，他們幫助了我。當你想專注於你的學習時，我認為這是非常重要的事情。
1. Why did you choose Philippines to improve your English? ,and how did you find CIP?
– I learnt about CIP through the Internet. I was looking for an English school in the Philippines, which can provide better quality English education as well as native teachers since I had a plan to go to Australia for a working holiday.
2. Do you think your English has improved?
– ‘Definitely!!’ Teachers in CIP are very enthusiastic, careful, and intelligent. When I studied there, if questions were not clear to me, they would explain until I completely understood.
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
– I should say T.Eric.
He can dance, sing a song, and he is a good host in CIP activity!!
However, he is also humorous, good at teaching English especially TOEIC, and he can make people happy!!
In addition, he was my buddy teacher for long time.
4. Did you make friends from different countries?
– CIP has students who are from different countries. Before I came here I didn’t have any friends from abroad. However, I met a lot of friends who are from Korea, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, and of course Philippines. Students have opportunity to make and to be close other students through CIP activity, after class, hanging out with them and so on. These are reasons why I could make many friends here in CIP.
5. Did you think you have learned a lot from natives?
– I had 2 group classes with native teachers. I had learned how native people speak, proper pronunciation, and idioms which native people often use. After I learned from them, I could understand American TV drama easily than before.
6. Has our staff manager taken a good care of you?
– Whenever I had concerns and problems about study and life in the Philippines, they helped me. I think its very important thing when you want to concentrate on your study.
7. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– Every Thursday, there is a sports activity. I like exercise so I always took part in it. Especially, when it was basketball night, I played not only with students and teachers, but also with Filipino staff who work for CIP like kitchen, cleaning, and driving staff. I really enjoyed the moment because I was able to make more friends when I joined this activity.
8. How did you spend time on weekend?
– I usually spent my day off for reviewing and relaxing. Students study everyday and sometimes I didn’t have time to review our lessons so I had to do it. On the other hand, for relaxing time, I often went out around school with my friends. There are some restaurant, shopping mall, and massage shop. In addition, CIP has weekend activities which we can learn different culture. Actually, these CIP
weekend activity inspired me a lot. When you stay in CIP, I recommend you to join them.
9. What is your plan after CIP?
– I love to know new things so I would like to work abroad to know about different culture. In order to make it, I have to study English harder and also need save some money.
10. Please give an advice for students.
– Always remember why you came to CIP. Don’t forget your purpose to study English.
Besides them, make friends, enjoy the life in CIP, and ENJOY!!!!!