1. Why did you choose to work at CIP?
– Being part of Clark Institute of the Philippines, is a privilege because it is one of the most prestigious English schools in the Philippines. I chose this school because it provides trainings that would enhance my skills as an educator. Furthermore, it has a cozy environment where you can get along with different people from different countries.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– From my point of view, my students are given more oral practice so that they can boost their confidence. By giving positive feedback, students are motivated to strive more in class. I also give them some tips to develop their English skills such as watching American TV series and films, reading English magazines or newspapers, listening to music, talking to other foreign students and taking notes while the teacher is discussing a lesson.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– I love teaching Vocabulary. It is one of the important factors for you to be able to learn English. It is also the key of understanding. The more students know, the more they will learn.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– I love watching videos on Youtube. It helps me to get accustomed to other people’s style in English communication.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– Students must study hard and speak the international language all the time.