1. Why did you choose to work at CIP?
– I chose CIP because of diversity. Diversity in terms of culture and learning that I can acquire. I didn’t have any regret choosing CIP due to the reasons that it didn’t just help me grow intellectually because the training provided but also emotionally for I can say that it has a friendly environment.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– I simply motivate them by helping them understand their purpose. I always give the positive and negative feed back to further improve their weaknesses. Lastly, I assess their needs rather than what they just want.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– Reading & Writing are my favorite subjects, though they are a bit of a challenge to teach.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– I read some short articles to keep me updated to what is happening. As for me, reading is a good way to further improve your English because it helps you boost your vocab range and comprehension at the same time.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– I seldom speak in my own language, because I believe that the less exposure to it, the worse my English will become. I recommend everyone to be encouraged the speaking English and be not afraid of using it for practice can make you better.