1. Why did you choose to work at CIP?
– I have chosen to work at CIP because this institution has offered better opportunity, career growth, knowledge extension and professionalism development. In addition CIP helps me to practice and share my skills and strength to my colleagues as well as for my students.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– I persuade them to practice what have they learned from their teachers, self error correction and self periodic assessment. As a teacher, I cannot rectify and check my students’ mistakes and errors all the time but, letting them to correct themselves is one of the best ways to learn more and be improved.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– I love teaching grammar because I think grammar is the fundamental factor of the 4 major skills in English. In order to be good in speaking, writing, reading and listening we must have a good understanding in grammar.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– English is not my 1st nor native language but, by constant practice of EOP inside the school for 9 hours helps me to improve more my skills in addition to my hobby of reading English novel books and watching English series and films.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– For the students you should temporarily forget your native language and be strive harder to improve your skills, ask your teachers for the things you do not know and do not hesitate. Speak English more and more and be opened for corrections. Do not stop learning, reading and studying even after your stay at CIP. The fruit of a hard labor is always sweet.