1. Why did you choose to work at CIP?
– I chose to work here, because I believe that this is one of highly performing English language schools in Philippines which maintains a quality learning to foreign students. Also, I can see that each employee enjoys working dependently and independently, so I want to be one of them.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– To improve my students’ English skill, I correct them right away they made a mistake. Also, I allow them to ask whenever something is unclear to them. Another things is, I give them homework which enable them to speak a lot like giving the summary of a certain passage, telling something interesting about them, etc.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– I like grammar. I know that this is quite complicated, but making them familiar with the rules is of great help both in Speaking and Writing.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– To improve my English skill, I read and look up the words I find unfamiliar, and use them in actual conversation at times. Also, I do oral reading when I’m alone to improve even my speaking skills, most likely, pronunciations.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– My advice is to keep notes of the lesson learned, read in advance and research about the topic, do the tasks being given, and don’t be afraid to speak the language.