– I chose to work here in CIP because I think that its challenging to teach foreign students other than the usual Filipino classroom setting. Also, I want to explore about other countries too, so I know that I will not only teach, I will also learn from my students.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– I always let my students to share their own experiences in the class. I let them to freely open up and asks questions to so that the mistakes will be corrected.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– I especially like teaching, speaking and writing since I believe that those niche what I am good at. It’s also challenging because I have to input other subjects such as vocabulary and grammar for them to write and speak properly or to improve generally.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– To maintain my English skills, I always use the language for practice and I like reading fiction books too.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– I can advise them to just use the language always. Constant practice will improve their English skills.