1. Why did you choose to work at CIP?
– I chose to work here in CIP because I believe it can help me increase my knowledge about English language.
Aside from that I want to experience on how to teach other Nationalities and I also like working with Native Speakers.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– To improve my students’ English Skill I do have a Homework and Activity where in the student will need to have a conversation with native speakers or other nationality student by this I believe the student will improve his/her listening and speaking skills.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– I like Speaking and Writing because I believe students learn by speaking out what they already know and do some improvements later on. Next is writing because most people think that Writing is really Boring subject but the truth is it is Fun you will learn because good writers do brain storming and through Writing we can express our ideas and emotions.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– Everyone wants to improve but for me I just ask a lot of things to other teachers and through asking I learn a lot of things.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– The students need to speak in English language all the time while they are studying and taking down notes would help.