1. Why did you choose to work at CIP?
– I chose CIP because I heard a lot of good things about this institution. As a matter of fact, it has given me better opportunity and career growth in just a span of a month.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– My class is student centered. I see to it that they talk more than I do. I give topics that make them think and use their imagination.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– I love teaching IELTS speaking. It’s quite challenging. However, I can help my students widen their vocabulary and make use of it in speaking. Without communication skills, the ability to progress at work and in life, itself, would be nearly impossible.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– Watching american reality shows, series and movies enhance my English skill. I learn various vocabulary and phrases which can help me in teaching my students.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– I encourage them to mingle with other foreign students for them to practice what they’ve learned from their teachers. Practice makes permanent, not perfect. If you practice the wrong thing, you make the wrong act permanent