1. Why did you choose to work at CIP?
– I chose CIP because it offered me the ability to teach international students from different Asian countries.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– I think it is very important for a student to be able to correctly pronounce the words they speak. I always take extra time focusing on this.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– I prefer teaching young learners English. I enjoy making English fun for them.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– I’m always reading and like to learn new vocabulary words.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– Always, always, always speak English. To immerse yourself into a language will help you to learn it and become proficient at it.