Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future.
Check out what one of our student said about our school by this interview.
1) What made you decide to choose a language course in the Philippines?
– Because it’s affordable and I want to experience 1 on 1 class.
2) What were your impressions of studying English in the Philippines?
– Studying English is difficult for me, but also, it is satisfying.
3) Do you think your English improved while studying English in the Philippines?
– Yes I do. In fact, my TOEIC score has improved.
4) What can you say about the school environment?
– I think most students can focus studying English because of the school environment.
5) Did you make many friends while you were here?
– Not too many because I want to focus studying English.
6) What can you say about your 1 on 1 class with Native?
– It’s very effective especially in speaking.
7) Please share your good memories from your time at CIP.
– Blackout, because I’ve never experienced it.
8) Have you recommended English language schools in the Philippines to your friends?
– Yes, of course. I think it is effective for students who want to study and improve their English skills.