1. Why did you choose Philippines to improve your English? ,and how did you find CIP?
– I choose CIP because I think this is the right school for me to study english. It is safe and cheaper than other school. I found out CIP at internet and this school also have Native Teachers.
2. Do you think your English has improved?
– Yes, ofcourse! Everyday I can talk with different nationalities using English. Before I’m hesitate to speak English, but now I’m more comfortable in speaking English.
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
– My favorite teacher is my buddy teacher Carla. Because she take care of me and gave me a lot of advice.
4. Did you make friends from different countries?
– Yes! A lot! I’ve met people from different countries and I make friends with Thai, Japanese, Korean Students. Even we came from different countries, we still can understand each other.
5. Did you think you have learned a lot from natives?
– Yes! I’ve learned a lot from teacher David. He is my favorite native teacher. His class is very funny and interesting.
6. Has our staff manager taken a good care of you?
– Yes, even other student staff, they are approachable.
7. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– Everyday after class, my friend and I were sitting beside the swimming pool and have a good talk.
8. How did you spend time on weekend?
– I usually go out with my friends. We went to SM mall, Starbucks and massage shop.
9. What is your plan after CIP?
– My plan is go back to Taiwan and find a new job. I will try to continue studying English by myself. In the future, I will take TOEIC test.
10. Please give an advice for students.
– If you want to focus on study, CIP is the best choice!