Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future. Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. Why did you choose to study English in Philippines?
– I have two reasons. First, there are a lot of English speakers in the Philippines. I think that they study English as a second language. So they can teach English to people who wants to learn. Second, there are many native speakers in the Philippines. So, it is a good choice for people who is going to an English-speaking country.
2. What were your impressions of studying English in The Philippines?
– At first, I worried about English accent in the Philippines. However, when I attended the first class, I felt their English is so fluent and comprehensible. And they also care about the accent. so, I don’t mind their regional accent. I didn’t expect that Philippines teachers are so good.
3. Do you think your English skills improved while studying English in The Philippines?
– I think my English skills improved. when I came to CIP, my English skill is so terrible. I couldn’t express anything. Now that I can make Philippines friends and go outside with them, I can say that I my confidence and English skills has improved a lot.
4. Do you think that CIP has more advantages compare to the other language schools in the Philippines?
– In CIP, there are many English native teacher. Reason why we learn about not only accent but also how to use sentence in daily life.
5. Who is your favorite teacher in CIP?
– there are excellent teachers in CIP. In particular, my favorite teacher is teacher Drei. I have her listing group class. In the first class, I can’t understand what she say. But thanks to her, I can understand little by little. I enjoy all my classes now.
6. Did you make many friends while you were here?
– Yes. I can make a lot of friends. We have opportunities to talk about each others in English. it is unforgettable.
7. Do you think you learned a lot from your native English teacher while studying English in Philippines?
– We can learn a lot about accent. It is difficult for Japanese to pronounce R sound. i feel like my pronunciation is getting better because my teachers always correcting me whenever I mispronounced some words. I appreciate it.
8. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– We drink beer in sari sari store every night. In this place, we can talk with many students in English. I’ve learned a lot of things in this place.
9. If you graduate, will you recommend your friends to English language school in the Philippines?
– Yes, of course I recommend CIP. I think student can get opportunity not only to speak but also to make many friends. Teachers in CIP are friendly and kind. So students, spend your life in CIP.
10. Finally, do you have any ideas you would like to suggest to CIP for better development?
– Nothing. CIP is so great.