Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future. Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. What made you decide to choose a language course in the Philippines?
– I think Philippines is a good place for first time language learners, because all the teachers listened to me until the end of the class and treated me kindly.
2. What were your impressions of studying English in the Philippines?
– When I went to Philippines for a language training, my first question was, “Isn’t it dangerous?”. They tole me it was dangerous to go out in the Philippines. But I went out there almost every day with my aunt and cousins who had been there every night to study English. We went to Marquee Mall, Nepo Mall but nothing happened.
3. Do you think your English improved while studying English in the Philippines?
– I think my English is better than before. Because before I came here, I could only speak English with a native speaker or say hello, and I could not speak English at all. However, I was confident to write English diary freely everyday.
4. Do you think that CIP has more advantages compared with the other language schools in the Philippines?
– Of course, it was not easy to adapt to a foreign country at first. However, as time went by, I got to know other people and spent time with them. The teachers were kind and taught me how to understand and speak English gradually. That is the biggest reason why I like CIP. As the five weeks of language study is coming to an end, I feel that English has become a little bit easier and more interesting.
5. Who is your favorite teacher in CIP?
– I think all my teachers are good. The reason is because everyone is kind and fun and I spent my birthday on CIP and everyone greeted me happy birthday every time they saw me, and that time was touching.
6. Did you make many friends while you were here?
– I have made many friends here. I was close to Soo-yeon and Tae-hun since we arrived at the airport to wait for a pickup car. I joined the kids’ activity in the evening and went on a weekend tour of CIP with other students. In addtion, I became close to many people during recess and lunch time in CIP.
7. Do you think you learned a lot from your native English teachers while studying English in the Philippines?
– I think so because when I studied English in Korea, I read it in Korean language or interpret the sentences. In the Philippines, I talk with native speakers in Korean, and my English teachers know how to explain the sentences or words to me.
8. Please share your good memories from your time at CIP.
– There are a lot of good memories such as learning how to dance, eating meal with my dear teacher, swimming with the general manager and traveling to hundred islands.
9. Have you recommended English language schools in the Philippines to your friends?
– I would like to recommend to my friends to visit Philippine language school. The reason is that at first, everyone needs time to adjust, but I can ask Korean staff for help to adjust. I could ask Korean managers when I could not ask questions properly because my English was poor. I want to tell you something else about the advantages of language schools that I mentioned above, because there are a lot of fun and games around CIP. Because there are many restaurants in Korean town, I could eat Korean food and had fun walking around with my family after class.
10. Finally, do you have any ideas for improving CIP?
– I hope the gym equipment will be changed. There are some equipment available, still you can’t control your movement because the equipment is damaged, so you’re restricted from excercising.
học tiếng anh tại Phi-lip-pin học tiếng anh tại Phi-lip-pin học tiếng anh tại Phi-lip-pin học tiếng anh tại Phi-lip-pin học tiếng anh tại Phi-lip-pin