Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future. Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. What made you decide to choose a language course in the Philippines?
– It’s more affordable compared to America or Canada. Also, CIP offers one on one native speaking class. It’s more suitable for me.
2. What are your impressions of studying English in the Philippines?
– Before I came to the Philippines, my parents and I were worried about the environment and safety but actually it’s easy to get used to staying here. And CIP’s teacher are very kind and friendly.
3. Do you think your English has improved while studying English in the Philippines?
– Since coming to CIP, I feel more confident about speaking and about my communication skills because I can talk with native speakers.
4. Who is your favorite teacher in CIP?
– I like all the teachers because all of them have improved my skills.
5.What can you say about the school environment?
– I feel safe and comfortable, and also there’s a lot to do. For example, this week we are having a sports activity.
6. Have you made many friends during your time here?
– Of course. I have a lot of Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese friends.
7. What can you say about your 1 on 1 class with a native teacher?
– My native teacher Johnny has taught me how to use more natural English. We use topics outside of the textbooks. It’s very interesting.
8. What good memories do you have so far from your time at CIP?
– I was able to travel with CIP friends. People of different nationalities going to different places around the Philippines is a very good memory for me.
9. Are you going to recommend English language schools in the Philippines to your friends?
– Of course, I will recommend CIP to my friends to come here to study English.
10. Finally, do you have any ideas for improving CIP?
– I think CIP’s food is not bad but I hope I can get more variety of in the cafeteria.