Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future.
Check out what one of our student said about our school by this interview.
1) What made you decide to choose a language course in the Philippines?
– Because I was here in CIP last year, I learned a lot from this school so I decided to come back again. The price is the main reason why I chose to study here in the Philippines, which is not that expensive for me.
2) What were your impressions of studying English in the Philippines?
– It was good actually, I had good teachers, nice study environment and also had fun together with my friends with different nationality.
3) Do you think your English improved while studying English in the Philippines?
– Yes I think so. With the lessons and the sparta schedule, I can wisely use my time here.
4) Who is your favorite teacher in CIP?
– My favorite teacher is teacher Michael! He is a really nice teacher. Although IELTS is a heavy course, he can still make it interesting and fun. He can give ideas and good vocabularies according to what student just said. Moreover, he treats students very well so I always looking forward to have his class.
5) What can you say about the school environment?
– It’s always clean, a very environment-friendly atmosphere that you won’t feel any stress. Staffs, teachers and students are all very nice, that’s why I don’t feel nervous to ask questions and make friends.
6) Did you make many friends while you were here?
– I did make lots of friends when I was here. Not only Taiwanese, also Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean and Thai.
7) What can you say about your 1 on 1 class with Native?
– I think it’s all right! Because of 1 on 1, teachers can teach student base on their English level and give extra help to improve their English.
8) Please share your good memories from your time at CIP.
– The best memory I can share are the people who I met in CIP. Although my purpose here is to learn English, because of them, my life here became more interesting and unforgettable!
9) Have you recommended English language schools in the Philippines to your friends?
– Yes, I did. That’s why I brought my two cousins and a son of my mom’s friend here in CIP!