Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future. Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. Why did you choose Philippines to improve your English? ,and how did you find CIP?
– My friend recommended me and I searched information on the internet, so I decided to come here for studying.
My business requires me to speak English with native customers and supporters. I was introduced about CIP by a friend and PhilisCenter. I was impressive about studying environment and teachers of CIP. CIP is a No.1 native teacher school , especially Premium Course which I was taught by all native teachers. That’s the reason I come her for studying.
2. Do you think your English has improved?
– Yes I do. Everyday I had a lot of opportunities to talk and discuss with native teachers and practiced English with students who come from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan.
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
– It’s Mr Gary, my buddy teacher. He always takes care of my English, try to help me improve my English as much as possible.
4. Did you make friends from different countries?
– Yes I did. I met a lot of friends in sari sari and have a good time with friends when travelling together. They come from China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan. They are so kind.
5. Do you think you have learned a lot from natives?
– Yes I do. Mr David help me improve my pronunciation and now I feel my pronunciation is better than before. Mr Gary, Derek, Rob, Rick help me improve my English through many kind of topics and expand my conversation through using different vocabularies.
6. Has our staff manager taken a good care of you?
– Yes, they has. Fifi always try to find a solution for my problem. At the first time, I was not familiar with the method of native teachers here. Fifi explained to me and I feel OK until now.
7. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– That was the first time, we travelled with friends from different countries. We made a plan and discuss in English within a week. It was so funny because we did not understand what my friends said. At that moment, everyone was stressful, lol, finally, we could do that plan and we had a happy time together.
8. How did you spend time on weekend?
– From the first weekend, we traveled to Cebu Island. We could visit 3 Islands and join scuba diving activity there. That place is so beautiful.
9. What is your plan after CIP?
– We will be back to our business, try to use my English in order to expand our relationship with native customers and supporters.
10. Please give an advice for students.
– There are a lot of homeworks you must finish, but when you finish them, please come to sari sari or join extraordinary activities in CIP in order to improve and practice what you are taught by teachers.
Try to understand English from non-native people because it will be useful a lot when travelling and working with non-native coworkers.