Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future. Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. Why did you choose Philippines to improve your English? ,and how did you find CIP?
– I chose the Philippines to improve my English because I think the Filipinos are good at English, Having this environment, I am able to practice my English skills, and CIP made this possible. CIP gave me an atmosphere which has helped me reach my goals.
2. Do you think your English has improved?
– Yes ofcourse, my teachers helped me alot and communicating with other students with different nationalities had contributed to my improvement.
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
– My favorite teacher is my buddy teacher Erika. She made learning easy and she is very enthusiastic and full of energy.
4. Did you make friends from different countries?
– Yes, that is what I like about CIP. Here, I was able to find new friends from other countries. In addition, I also had a chance to know more about their cultures.
5. Do you think you have learned a lot from natives?
– Yes, I learned about pronunciation and some useful English expressions. They are very talkative and I like that because I could practice my Speaking and Listening skills.
6. Has our staff manager taken a good care of you?
– Yes, they are very kind and responsible in dealing with the things I need here, they were so generous when I got sick, they immediately took me to the hospital, that’s why I really felt that I was taken care of so well.
7. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– I really don’t have any in particular because I consider my whole experience here as something that is unforgetable. Everyone that I have met gave me good memories to keep.
8. How did you spend time on weekend?
– On weekends, I usually go to SM mall, watch movie and buy something that I need for the following days.
9. What is your plan after CIP?
– After CIP, I am planning to go to Manila and study there.
10. Please give an advice for students.
– First, make more friends and become talkative, that your speaking skill will improve very fast. Second, study hard, do your homework carefully on weekends, you can go to SM mall or some beach.