Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future. Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. Why did you choose Philippines to improve your English? ,and how did you find CIP?
– Because I realized that English is my way to study abroad after graduated from high school, so I decided to study ielts some where,so my mom was finding a language school in the Philippines for me and then she found CIP school that have a good environment to study.
2. Do you think your English has improved?
– Actually, When I came to cip first time, my grammar was my obstacle to write an essay, so I had study hard 1 month and after that my essay score was improved because I can study and using in the real situation with my different nationality friends.
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
– my favorite teacher is my reading class teacher, she is my buddy teacher. Her name is Eunice, she always take care of me and help me like a best friend.
4. Did you make friends from different countries?
– yes I did, I have many friend from another country. We help each other to improve our English and rely on each other when we need friends.
5. Do you think you have learned a lot from natives?
– yes I did.I learned how to speak engtlish in a natural way, They also though me some idioms used in their country.
6. Has our staff manager taken a good care of you?
– Actually, my roommate is Japanese staff manager, she helps me. If I have concern about my needs in school. Aside from her, our Thai staff (Pop) assist us all the time. Staff manager are very kind and friendly.
7. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– I have many good memories in CIP because this is my second times to study here, Almost every friend around me, they come from china. I have learn many cultures from them. Almost good memories are we always hang out on Friday to have a farewell party. we have fun and sharing our experience together.
8. How did you spend time on weekend?
– There are many places around CIP, I usually hang out with my friends. We visit some restaurant, go to shopping mall, watch movie and enjoy CIP activities.
9. What is your plan after CIP?
– I’m going to take a ielts test in my country and continue to study English.
10. Please give an advice for students.
– I advice them to enjoy their CIP life have fun and study English. There should practice English and find many friends from different countries.