Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future. Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. Why did you choose Philippines to improve your English? ,and how did you find CIP?
– Because I realized that English is necessary for my job. So, I decided to study English again and after that I contacted an agent about studying English in the Philippines. They recommended CIP since it has a multi–national school with good environment to study. Moreover, there are various course such as ESL,TOEIC, TOFEL,IELTS,TESOL and Business .For those reasons, I decided to be a student staff at CIP.
2. Do you think your English has improved?
– Yes I do. I have been staying in CIP for 5 months now,and I have improved my English abilities especially in speaking. Even if i didn’t study hard because of the muti-national environment of the school.I am compelled to speak English all the time.
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
– My favorite teacher is my buddy teacher, teacher Jocelyn. She always takes care of me as a mother.she helps me focus on my studies by encouraging me to do my homework.In addition, she give me advice and cheer me up when i feel upset and frustrated. I feel thankful to her.
4. Did you make friends from different countries?
– Yes, I did. Making friends in CIP isn’t hard for me because everyone comes here to learn English. So, students want to make friend with different nationality to learn each other’s culture and to help each other practice English.
5. Do you think you have learned a lot from natives?
– Yes, I am pretty sure that I could learn a lot from them. They corrected my pronunciation and taught me a lot of “real” English. Moreover, they also taught me a lot about their different culture as well.
6. Has our staff manager taken a good care of you?
– I feel comfortable and relaxed when I talk with CIP staff. They help me to adjust my life in the Philippines. All staff are friendly and kind. I like to spend my freetime in the new cafeteria and talk with the kitchen staff.
7. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– I have many good memories in CIP but my best memory is having best friends in CIP. They are Taiwanese and Japanese.I didn’t expect that I will have best friends here. It’s not only about hanging out together but they also take care of me when I was sick and listen to me when I was upset. The three of us will meet every night and make something fun. When I can’t go out,they will bring food .I know it’s simple but it touch my heart.
8. How did you spend time on weekend?
– Around CIP, there are many places to spend my weekends. I usually go to a massage shop,SM mall and join CIP activities.
9. What is your plan after CIP?
– I’m going to find new job where I can use English. I intend to be flight attendant in the future.
10. Please give an advice for students.
– Some of students can’t adjust their life in the Philippines. I recommend you to enjoy your life here, make new friends from differrent nationality, open your mind about other cultures. I’m definitely sure you will have good experiences from CIP.