1. Why did you choose Philippines to improve your English? ,and how did you find CIP?
– My Vietnamese gave me catalog of English school in the Philippines, after moments consider, I chose the school, that have most native teacher, it’s CIP
2. Do you think your English has improved?
– ‘I think my English is improved, but I’m still not satisfy with my speaking skill. Someone told me that I improved but i think it is just for encouraging.
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
– My favorite teacher is teacher David. He is funny and always there to help me improve my pronunciation.
4. Did you make friends from different countries?
– Communication is the key to learn English, so I make friend with everybody from other countries.
5. Did you think you have learned a lot from natives?
– Yes. I can learn about pronunciation, culture and a lot of vocabulary, idioms.
6. Has our staff manager taken a good care of you?
– Yes, they are so kind and always smile with me.
7. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– I have a group class, in which only female students. It is funniest class I ever have.
8. How did you spend time on weekend?
– Sometimes, I go out to try new foods. Sometime I just focus on learning and go swimming at afternoon.
9. What is your plan after CIP?
– I want to study abroad. So I’m studying English harder using the skills that I learned from CIP.
10. Please give an advice for students.
– Talk with every friends from every countries, do not be shy, forget your mother language and only speak English. It is really fun here if you have many friends, but do not forget your reason why you came here, keep learning.