Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future.
Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1) What made you decide to choose a language course in the Philippines?
– My agency told me that here in the Philippines is the best place to learn English. There are many Filipino teachers who can speak English very well and of course Native teachers.
2) What were your impressions of studying English in the Philippines?
– I heard that I can learn English at low cost but high quality. Also, this is a good preparation before going to the United States.
3) Do you think your English improved while studying English in the Philippines?
– Of course, 1 on 1 and group class helped me broaden my English speaking skills.
4) Who is your favorite teacher in CIP?
– Teacher Tori, Teacher David and Teacher Jezz, They are really talkative and taught me well in English. Their English are really fluent so I highly respect them. Even I’m out of their classes, they are very friendly, that’s why I love them.
5) What can you say about the school environment?
– The environment is friendly because there are lots of teachers and students who have different nationalities. There is no attractive entertainment around the school so I was able to concentrate on my study.
6) Did you make many friends while you were here?
– As a multi-cultural environment, making friends is necessary to every student. During my stay here, I tried to make friends in different countries by chatting, greeting them or sharing our own stories and experiences.
7) What can you say about your 1 on 1 class with Native?
– My native teacher is clever. He has much knowledge in English of course, In addition, He knows a lot about everything such as life and any given topics. Moreover, he extremely cares about his students like a father.
8) Please share your good memories from your time at CIP.
– I joined the EOP (English Only Policy) challenge with my friend. It was not easy for me to perform a presentation in front of other students. However, thanks to my teachers and friends, it was successfully done. I will never forget this experience.
9) Have you recommended English language schools in the Philippines to your friends?
– Not yet, however, I’d like to recommend CIP to my friends.