Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future. Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. Why did you choose Philippines to improve your English? ,and how did you find CIP?
– The Philippines has numerous English schools that are ubiquitous in Cebu, Baguio and Clark. I used a process of elimintion to help me decide which city I should go. I don’t like water sports, so Cebu is definitely not my choice. I have a motion sickness, so I don’t want to suffer if I go to Baguio. In the end, I choose CIP.
2. Do you think your English has improved?
– English is divided into four areas. Speaking is my weakness so I still need to strive more to improve. However, I believe that CIP has a lot of things to offer to make myself progress, I just need to be patient. In time, I will be able to Speak English fluently.
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
– Teacher Ali and Teacher Miles are my favorite teacher. They could be my teacher, friend and mentor.
4. Did you make friends from different countries?
– Sure, I’ve made some. Actually, I am a shy and don’t have too much words. However, I met some friends from different countries, and I realized that they are thoughtful like my Japanese friends, crazy like my Korean friends, and my Vietnamese friends are transparent and optimistic.
5. Do you think you have learned a lot from natives?
– Some natives are really humorus, I enjoy their classes.
6. Has our staff manager taken a good care of you?
– Whenever I have a problem, they do their best to solve it indeed. They are responsible but sometimes it takes them a long time to take an action for a specific concern
7. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– Go go dance is a stress-reliever. Ju, Wandi and some of my Vietnamese friends release their crazy side when they are dancing.
8. How did you spend time on weekend?
– Weekends life in CIP is cozy since CIP’s location is near residential area, you don’t have too much choice. Hanging out with friends in shopping mall is one of the choice.
9. What is your plan after CIP?
– I’m looking forward to go to Western country to expose myself in English-speaking environment, at the same time, cultivate professional ability at specific areas.
10. Please give an advice for students.
– I will suggest students to make friends from different nationalities because having friends can make u improving speaking as well as listening skills, and don’t be shy to hesitate to speak English. hence, students would have a colorful during their CIP life