Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future.
Check out what one of our student said about our school by this interview.
1) What made you decide to choose a language course in the Philippines?
– Because in the Philippines, English course has 1 on 1 classes.
2) What were your impressions of studying English in the Philippines?
– At first, it was difficult to understand Filipino accent, but after the first day, I realized it’s not really that bad.
3) Do you think your English improved while studying English in the Philippines?
– Yes, before I was afraid to speak in English, but now I can speak more confidently and clearly. And also, I can say that my knowledge in English has improved.
4) Who is your favorite teacher in CIP?
– Teacher Nash, because he is good at teaching English and also, he is good at listening to my stories. He is always giving me good advice.
5) What can you say about the school environment?
– The place is good for concentration when I study. Also, classrooms and dormitories are clean for stay.
6) Did you make many friends while you were here?
– Yes, it was my first time to make foreign friend. It was a very good experience to be friends with them. And I also learn their cultures.
7) What can you say about your 1 on 1 class with Native?
– They always helped me to correct my pronunciation and accent. They taught me a lot of useful native expressions.
8) Please share your good memories from your time at CIP.
– I like the moment when I talk with my roommate after finishing our homework. We share about each other’s stories. I will miss all of my roommates.
9) Have you recommended English language schools in the Philippines to your friends?
– Yes I recommended this academy to my brother. He always tries to learn English, so I want him to come here and improve his English skill.