Here at CIP, we make sure that we satisfy the needs of our students. We help them reach their goals and be prepared for their future. Check out what one of our students said about our school.
1. Why did you choose Philippines to improve your English? ,and how did you find CIP?
– This is actually my third time to come here at CIP. It means I have stayed here to study English twice. Before I come here for the first time, I have known about CIP through my friend who was my coworker in Cebu Philippines. He told me that CIP is the best English school in the Philippines so, I made a decision to study English in CIP before I go to Australia to have some experiences from working holiday.
2. Do you think your English has improved?
– I admittedly think so! I am seriously ashamed to tell you this but I did not know any English even the difference between Japan and Japanese 2 years and half ago. However, now, I can easily communicate with people from different countries more than before.
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
– My favorite teachers are all of my teachers, especially teachers David, Hanah and Carla but if I have to choose only one teacher, I would choose T.David because I have known him since I came here for my first time and he was also one of my one on one class teacher. He always tried to understand me when my English was terrible. So, I can not say thank you enough and I sincerely appreciate him for helping me a lot.
4. Did you make friends from different countries?
– I can say that it is easy to make friends in CIP. Students who came here want to study English of course. That is why, we are always looking for the chance to speak English so, there are a lot of people who have the same reasons which improve their English skills. Further more, there are many kinds of activities in CIP. We can make many friends through these activities.
5. Do you think you have learned a lot from natives?
– Yes, I am pretty sure that I could learn a lot from them. They corrected my pronunciation and taught me a lot of “real” English. Moreover, they also taught me a lot about their different culture as well.
6. Has our staff manager taken a good care of you?
– I think all of the staffs here in CIP are very kind and friendly even the cleaning staff, kitchen staff, teachers and office staff. They ask me about my life in CIP as well as my study and they are very enthusiastic whenever I need help.
7. Please share your good memories in CIP.
– When I had my farewell party with my friends for my first time, I think almost all students have loved everything of CIP even students, teachers and staff so, we felt that is very hard to separate to go back to our countries and then we cried a lot. But we still kept contact with each other. I am satisfied that could have a lot of friends here in CIP.
8. How did you spend time on weekend?
– I went out with my friends to do some relaxing activities such as shopping, having massages, enjoying meals in the Philippines.
9. What is your plan after CIP?
– I might go back to Australia to have more experiences. But I have not decided yet so, I immediately have to choose in my near future. After that I am finally going back to Japan to find a job using English and then I will need any English score for finding a job. That is why, now, I am learning TOEIC.
10. Please give an advice for students.
– I recommend you that should make a lot of international friends here in CIP to get the chance to speak English. I believe that CIP is the best place where to learn a lot of things not only English. You can make close friends even with teachers. I am pretty sure that will help you to improve your English skills and keep up your motivation!!