1. Why did you choose to work at CIP?
– I worked at two previous schools before working at CIP. I just happened to drive by CIP and applied.
2. What do you do to improve your students’ English skill?
– I focus mainly on speaking skills. Students generally have grammar and vocabulary knowledge; however they use incorrectly I teach students how to speak daily conversations.
3. What subject do you like teaching the most? Why?
– I don’t have a favorite subject. I like to teach all subjects in class and not focus on only one.
4. What do you do to improve or maintain your good English skill?
– I’m addicted to History Channel. I try to watch programs related to almost any history topic.
5. What advice could you give to students to improve their English skill fast?
– My advice is to speak English all the time. Engage conversation with roommates during free time. Also, speak during meals and try to make friends.